Thursday, November 5, 2015

To Podcast or Not to Podcast



The monthly AppsJack meetups have been fun and very educational since February of 2014 when we did our first one.  In my opinion, they keep getting better and more interesting each month but one of the limitations is that people have to be available and there's no real record of what happened.  I'd like to improve that and am thinking about producing a podcast.  I'd like your input on what would be interesting and relevant for you in your business and life.

Here's what people are saying about the idea so far (we'll update this page as I get more input):

"I love podcasts as long as they are interesting, fast paced, concise. and under 20 minutes each track. I enjoy learning new things, so educational, coaching, self-help, tutorial style, etc are usually the ones I listen to when I have time." - Brandi 11/5/15

What do you think?