Sunday, February 23, 2014

A little more info on the AppsJack Business Services Meetup I'm hosting this Tuesday Evening (and on the 4th Tuesday of every month, recurring)

Hi Everyone, 

I wanted to give you a little more context on this meetup I'm organizing on the 4th Tuesday of every month and my thinking behind it.  I'd love to see you there and get your input on the concept as well.

I've been involved in several "lead sharing" and networking groups over the years and I typically find that they lack focus and direction.  I want to fix that:  I've formed and led many effective teams and groups inside of corporations and the federal government and want to apply that same capability to help us do well in the Northwest market.  I want to work with you on growing this effort.

My goal is to form a team focused on selling quality services to BUSINESSES (rather than consumers, families, etc.) and then within that, sub-organizing into "practice areas" by vertical (healthcare, tech, small biz, etc.) and skill or capability (legal, tech, mgmt consulting, finance, etc.). The objective is to expand our mutual reach, capabilities, opportunities, and bottom lines through teamwork, collaboration, and coordination.

Please provide your feedback, input, or ideas; I look forward to seeing you participate in this exciting new community.  

Thank you.  

Best regards,

Eric Veal